- External validation of a risk stratification model to assist shared decision making for patients starting renal replacement therapy
- Prevention and conservative management of acute kidney injury
- Long weekend hemodialysis intervals: killing fields?
- Protecting the peritoneal membrane: factors beyond peritoneal dialysis solutions
- Dialysis water and fluid purity: more than endotoxin
- Why less success of the peritoneal dialysis programmes in Europe ?
- Internal medicine, renal anaemia, and erythropoiesis-stimulating agents (ESAS)
- The fate of older diabetic patients on peritoneal dialysis: Myths and mysteries and suggestions for further research
- Intermittent Hemodialysis for renal replacement therapy in intensive care: new evidence for old truths.
The personal dialysis capacity test is superior to the peritoneal equilibration test to discriminate inflammation as the cause of fast transport status in peritoneal dialysis patients
2006) CLINICAL JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NEPHROLOGY. 1(2). p.269-274 Mark(