- Flow cytometric detection of platelet response to ADP in peripheral arterial occlusive disease after treadmill exercise
- Plasma urokinase levels in cardiovascular diseases
- STIMULATION OF ERYTHROPOIETIN PRODUCTION AFTER CONTROLLED BLOOD-LOSS.
- The relationship between TNF-a and liver failure
- Prothrombin activation fragment 1+2, thrombin-antithrombin III complex and D-dimer determinations in peripheral arterial occlusive disease - influence of treadmill exercise.
- GRANULOCYTE ELASTASE, TUMOR-NECROSIS-FACTOR-ALPHA AND UROKINASE LEVELS AS PROGNOSTIC MARKERS IN SEVERE INFECTION.
- Fibrinolysis and coagulation in patients with infectious disease and sepsis
- Serum TNF levels in patients with infectious disease and septic shock
Quality control in antimicrobial disk susceptibility testing: a Belgian multicenter study
1991) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 10(8). p.652-656 Mark(
Evaluation of the automated haematology analyser Sysmex NE-8000
1991) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 29(5). p.339-345 Mark(