- Flow cytometry as a quantitative and sensitive method to evaluate low dose radiation induced apoptosis in vitro in human peripheral blood lymphocytes
Distribution of lymphocyte subsets in bone marrow and peripheral blood is associated with haptoglobin type - Binding of haptoglobin to the B-cell lectin CD22.
1997) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 35(3). p.199-205 Mark(
- Relationschip of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99-m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis
- Relationship of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis.
- Lymphoproliferative responses to hepatitis C virus core, E1, E2, and NS3 in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection treated with interferon alfa.
- Prognostic markers in septic shock
- Interference of soluble TNF-alpha receptors in immunological detection of tumor necrosis factor-alpha.
- Immunocytochemical and flow cytometric analysis of P-glycoprotein in childhood ALL
- In vitro TNF-alpha, IL-2 and IFN-gamma production as markers of relapses in multiple sclerosis.
- CARBAMAZEPINE HYPERSENSITIVITY SYNDROME - REPORT OF 4 CASES AND REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE.