- Lymphoproliferative responses to hepatitis C virus core, E1, E2, and NS3 in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection treated with interferon alfa.
- Prognostic markers in septic shock
- Immunocytochemical and flow cytometric analysis of P-glycoprotein in childhood ALL
- Interference of soluble TNF-alpha receptors in immunological detection of tumor necrosis factor-alpha.
- In vitro TNF-alpha, IL-2 and IFN-gamma production as markers of relapses in multiple sclerosis.
- FLOW-CYTOMETRY TO OVERCOME INTERFERENCES IN IMPEDANCE-BASED LEUKOCYTE COUNTING.
- CARBAMAZEPINE HYPERSENSITIVITY SYNDROME - REPORT OF 4 CASES AND REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE.
- Cytokines in vaccine research
- Increased platelet response to ADP-stimulation in vitro in peripheral arterial occlusive disease after treadmill exercise
PERFORMANCE OF THE COULTER STKS AND THE SYSMEX-NE-1500 IN A PEDIATRIC POPULATION.
1994) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 32(7). p.563-566 Mark(