- CARBAMAZEPINE HYPERSENSITIVITY SYNDROME - REPORT OF 4 CASES AND REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE.
- FLOW-CYTOMETRY TO OVERCOME INTERFERENCES IN IMPEDANCE-BASED LEUKOCYTE COUNTING.
- Cytokines in vaccine research
- Increased platelet response to ADP-stimulation in vitro in peripheral arterial occlusive disease after treadmill exercise
PERFORMANCE OF THE COULTER STKS AND THE SYSMEX-NE-1500 IN A PEDIATRIC POPULATION.
1994) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 32(7). p.563-566 Mark(
- De klinische toepassingen van flowcytometrie.
- Flow cytometric detection of platelet response to ADP in peripheral arterial occlusive disease after treadmill exercise
- Increased plasma-levels of molecular markers of coagulation activation and secondary fibrinolysis in peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Simple flow cytometric detection of platelet activation
- Coagulation system activation and increase of D-dimers levels in peripheral arterial occlusive disease