- Mutation of alpha-catenin results in invasiveness of human HCT-8 colon cancer cells.
- Functional downregulation of the E-cadherin/catenin complex leads to loss of contact inhibition of motility and of mitochondrial activity, but not of growth in confluent epithelial cell cultures
- Anti-invasive activity of alkaloids and polyphenolics in vitro.
- Quantification of apoptosis in lymphocyte subsets and effect of apoptosis on apparent expression of membrane antigens
- Expression of the MDR1 gene product P-glycoprotein in childhood neuroblastoma
Distribution of lymphocyte subsets in bone marrow and peripheral blood is associated with haptoglobin type - Binding of haptoglobin to the B-cell lectin CD22.
1997) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 35(3). p.199-205 Mark(
- Flow cytometry as a quantitative and sensitive method to evaluate low dose radiation induced apoptosis in vitro in human peripheral blood lymphocytes
- Relationschip of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99-m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis
- Relationship of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis.
- Lymphoproliferative responses to hepatitis C virus core, E1, E2, and NS3 in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection treated with interferon alfa.