- Quantification of apoptosis in lymphocyte subsets and effect of apoptosis on apparent expression of membrane antigens
Distribution of lymphocyte subsets in bone marrow and peripheral blood is associated with haptoglobin type - Binding of haptoglobin to the B-cell lectin CD22.
1997) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 35(3). p.199-205 Mark(
- Flow cytometry as a quantitative and sensitive method to evaluate low dose radiation induced apoptosis in vitro in human peripheral blood lymphocytes
- Relationschip of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99-m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis
- Relationship of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis.
- Lymphoproliferative responses to hepatitis C virus core, E1, E2, and NS3 in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection treated with interferon alfa.
- Prognostic markers in septic shock
- Immunocytochemical and flow cytometric analysis of P-glycoprotein in childhood ALL
- Interference of soluble TNF-alpha receptors in immunological detection of tumor necrosis factor-alpha.
- In vitro TNF-alpha, IL-2 and IFN-gamma production as markers of relapses in multiple sclerosis.