Distribution of lymphocyte subsets in bone marrow and peripheral blood is associated with haptoglobin type - Binding of haptoglobin to the B-cell lectin CD22.
1997) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 35(3). p.199-205 Mark(
- Flow cytometry as a quantitative and sensitive method to evaluate low dose radiation induced apoptosis in vitro in human peripheral blood lymphocytes
- Relationschip of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99-m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis
- Relationship of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis.
- Lymphoproliferative responses to hepatitis C virus core, E1, E2, and NS3 in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection treated with interferon alfa.
- Prognostic markers in septic shock
- Immunocytochemical and flow cytometric analysis of P-glycoprotein in childhood ALL
- Interference of soluble TNF-alpha receptors in immunological detection of tumor necrosis factor-alpha.
- In vitro TNF-alpha, IL-2 and IFN-gamma production as markers of relapses in multiple sclerosis.
- FLOW-CYTOMETRY TO OVERCOME INTERFERENCES IN IMPEDANCE-BASED LEUKOCYTE COUNTING.