- Light strongly promotes gene transfer from Agrobacterium tumefaciens to plant cells
Genetic analysis of resistance to blast in the Vietnamese rice cultivar 'Chiembac'
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(2). p.375-380 Mark(
- Ethylene-auxin crosstalk in hypocotyl elongation of Arabidopsis
- The Arabidopsis mutant alh1 illustrates a cross talk between ethylene and auxin
- Determination of total folate in plant material by chemical conversion into para-aminobenzoic acid followed by high performance liquid chromatography combined with on-line postcolumn derivatization and fluorescence detection
- Physiological and morphological evidence of brassinosteroid-biosynthesis inhibition by the fungicide imazalil
- Visualization of early stress responses in plant leaves
- Submergence induced shoot elongation: a comparison between rice and Rumex
- Infrared detection of early biotic stress in plants.
- Tissue localization of a submergence-induced 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylic acid synthase in rice