- Regulation of submergence-induced enhanced shoot elongation in Oryza sativa L.
- Enhanced ethylene response 2 (EER2), a new Arabidopsis mutant with shoot-specific hypersensitivity to ethylene in the light
Interactions between gibberellin and ethylene signalling pathways in Arabidopsis thaliana
2003) NATO Science Series, subseries I : Life and Behavioural Sciences. 349. p.307-308 Mark(
- Robotized time-lapse imaging to assess in-planta uptake of phenylurea herbicides and their microbial degradation
- Molecular and physiological mechanisms of flooding avoidance and tolerance in rice
Stomata formation in the hypocotyl of Arabidopsis is gibberellin-dependent and is modulated by ethylene and auxin
2003) NATO Science Series, subseries I : Life and Behavioural Sciences. 349. p.301-302 Mark(
- Ethylene and auxin control the Arabidopsis response to decreased light intensity
- Imaging techniques in plant physiology and agronomy: from simple to multispectral approaches
Interactions between ethylene and auxins with gibberellins in the control of hypocotyl growth in Arabidopsis
2003) NATO Science Series, subseries I : Life and Behavioural Sciences. 349. p.271-277 Mark(
Genetic analysis of resistance to blast in the Vietnamese rice cultivar 'Chiembac'
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(2). p.375-380 Mark(