Functional properties of hop polyphenols
2000) PLANT POLYPHENOLS 2: CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, PHARMACOLOGY, ECOLOGY. 66. p.739-760 Mark(
- Narrow-bore HPLC analysis of isoflavonoid aglycones and their O- and C-glycosides from Pueraria lobata
- Identification of isoflavones in the roots of Pueraria lobata.
- Quantitative analysis of hop acids, essential oils and flavonoids as a clue to the identification of hop varieties.
- Hop-derived phytoestrogens in beer?
- The oestrogen ic activity of hops (Humulus lupulus L.) revisited
- A novel approach to differentiate hop varieties using principal component analysis of quantitative bitter acids data
- Metabolism of flavonoids by Rhizobia
- Phenolic markers in chemotaxonomy and plant cultivar recognition
- Phenolic Markers in Chemotaxonomy and Plant cultivar recognition.