- Differential in vitro DNA binding activity to a promoter element of the gn1 β-1,3-glucanase gene in hypersensitively reacting tobacco plants
- Genomic nucleotide sequence of an Arabidopsis thaliana gene encoding a cinnamyl alcohol dehydrogenase
Characterization of Arabidopsis thaliana cDNAs that render yeasts tolerant toward the thiol-oxidizing drug diamide
1995) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 92(23). p.10580-10584 Mark(
- Expression of mutant CDdaAt genes in plants with the use of chemical inducible promoters
- Analysis of the antioxidant defense system in transgenic plants
Three discrete classes of Arabidopsis cyclins are expressed during different intervals of the cell cycle
1994) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 91(24). p.11313-11317 Mark(
- Modification of competence for in vitro response to Fusarium oxysponim in tomato cells, II: effect of the integration of Agrobacterium tumefaciens genes for auxin and cytokinin synthesis
- Elevated levels of superoxide dismutase protect transgenic plants against ozone damage
- Genetic engineering of oxidative stress resistance in higher plants
- Extensin gene-expression is induced by mechanical stimuli leading to local cell-wall strengthening in Nicotiana-plumbaginifolia.
- Post-transcriptional gene silencing in transgenic plants
- Engineering of oxidative stress tolerance in plants
- DISTINCT PHENOTYPES GENERATED BY OVEREXPRESSION AND SUPPRESSION OF S-ADENOSYL-L-METHIONINE SYNTHETASE REVEAL DEVELOPMENTAL PATTERNS OF GENE SILENCING IN TOBACCO.
The Arabidopsis-thaliana apurinic endonuclease Arp reduces human transcription factors Fos and Jun.
1994) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 91(8). p.3299-3303 Mark(
- Developmental and environmental regulation of the Nicotiana plumbaginifolia cytosolic Cu/Zn-superoxide dismutase promoter in transgenic tobacco