- Analysis of the antioxidant defense system in transgenic plants
- Expression of mutant CDdaAt genes in plants with the use of chemical inducible promoters
Three discrete classes of Arabidopsis cyclins are expressed during different intervals of the cell cycle
1994) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 91(24). p.11313-11317 Mark(
- Genetic engineering of oxidative stress resistance in higher plants
- Extensin gene-expression is induced by mechanical stimuli leading to local cell-wall strengthening in Nicotiana-plumbaginifolia.
- Modification of competence for in vitro response to Fusarium oxysponim in tomato cells, II: effect of the integration of Agrobacterium tumefaciens genes for auxin and cytokinin synthesis
- Elevated levels of superoxide dismutase protect transgenic plants against ozone damage
- Post-transcriptional gene silencing in transgenic plants
- Engineering of oxidative stress tolerance in plants
- DISTINCT PHENOTYPES GENERATED BY OVEREXPRESSION AND SUPPRESSION OF S-ADENOSYL-L-METHIONINE SYNTHETASE REVEAL DEVELOPMENTAL PATTERNS OF GENE SILENCING IN TOBACCO.
The Arabidopsis-thaliana apurinic endonuclease Arp reduces human transcription factors Fos and Jun.
1994) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 91(8). p.3299-3303 Mark(
- Developmental and environmental regulation of the Nicotiana plumbaginifolia cytosolic Cu/Zn-superoxide dismutase promoter in transgenic tobacco
- Superoxide-dismutase in plants
- CONTROL OF CELL-PROLIFERATION DURING PLANT DEVELOPMENT
- Ozone, sulfur-dioxide, and ultraviolet-B have similar effects on mRNA accumulation of antioxidant genes in Nicotiana-plumbaginifolia (L.)