- Suppression of ß-l,3-glucanase transgene expression in homozygous plants.
- Microsequencc analysis of Arabidopsis proteins separated by two-dimensional polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis: a direct linkage of proteins and genes
- Regulation of enzymes involved in lignin biosynthesis: induction of O-methyltransferase mRNAs during the hypersensitive reaction of tobacco to tobacco mosaic virus
- Nucleotide-sequence of a complementary-DNA encoding O-methyltransferase from poplar.
- ANALYSIS OF A NICOTIANA-PLUMBAGINIFOLIA CDNA-ENCODING A NOVEL SMALL GTP-BINDING PROTEIN.
Molecular study of root knot induction by the nematode Meloidogyne incognita
1992) MEDEDELINGEN VAN DE FACULTEIT LANDBOUWWETENSCHAPPEN, RIJKSUNIVERSITEIT GENT. 57/3a, p. p.895-901 Mark(
Genes regulating the plant cell cycle: isolation of a mitotic-like cyclin from Arabidopsis thaliana
1992) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 89(8). p.3295-3299 Mark(
- Tissue-specific activity of a manganese superoxide dismutase promotor in transgenic plants
- Molecular characterization of an Arabidopsis thaliana cDNA encoding a small GTP-binding protein, Rha1
- NUCLEOTIDE-SEQUENCE OF A CDNA-ENCODING MALIC ENZYME FROM POPLAR.
- MANGANESE SUPEROXIDE-DISMUTASE CAN REDUCE CELLULAR-DAMAGE MEDIATED BY OXYGEN RADICALS IN TRANSGENIC PLANTS
Oxidative stress in plants
1991) NATO Advanced Science Institutes, series A : Life Sciences. 212. p.695-705 Mark(
- Recent achievements in plant genetic engineering
- Improvement of plant resistance to oxygen radical stress: the effect of overexpression of manganese superoxide dismutase.
- Differential expression of superoxide dismutase genes in Nicotiana plumbaginifolia exposed to environmental stress conditions