- Genetic engineering of oxidative stress resistance in higher plants
- Post-transcriptional gene silencing in transgenic plants
- Engineering of oxidative stress tolerance in plants
- Extensin gene-expression is induced by mechanical stimuli leading to local cell-wall strengthening in Nicotiana-plumbaginifolia.
- Modification of competence for in vitro response to Fusarium oxysponim in tomato cells, II: effect of the integration of Agrobacterium tumefaciens genes for auxin and cytokinin synthesis
- Elevated levels of superoxide dismutase protect transgenic plants against ozone damage
- Developmental and environmental regulation of the Nicotiana plumbaginifolia cytosolic Cu/Zn-superoxide dismutase promoter in transgenic tobacco
The Arabidopsis-thaliana apurinic endonuclease Arp reduces human transcription factors Fos and Jun.
1994) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 91(8). p.3299-3303 Mark(
- DISTINCT PHENOTYPES GENERATED BY OVEREXPRESSION AND SUPPRESSION OF S-ADENOSYL-L-METHIONINE SYNTHETASE REVEAL DEVELOPMENTAL PATTERNS OF GENE SILENCING IN TOBACCO.
- Regulation of β-1,3-glucanase gene expression
- Molecular biological approach to study disease resistance in poplar
- Superoxide-dismutase in plants
- Ozone, sulfur-dioxide, and ultraviolet-B have similar effects on mRNA accumulation of antioxidant genes in Nicotiana-plumbaginifolia (L.)
- CONTROL OF CELL-PROLIFERATION DURING PLANT DEVELOPMENT
- Superoxide dismutases