- Catalases in plants
Characterization of Arabidopsis thaliana cDNAs that render yeasts tolerant toward the thiol-oxidizing drug diamide
1995) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 92(23). p.10580-10584 Mark(
Three discrete classes of Arabidopsis cyclins are expressed during different intervals of the cell cycle
1994) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 91(24). p.11313-11317 Mark(
- Post-transcriptional gene silencing in transgenic plants
- Engineering of oxidative stress tolerance in plants
- Modification of competence for in vitro response to Fusarium oxysponim in tomato cells, II: effect of the integration of Agrobacterium tumefaciens genes for auxin and cytokinin synthesis
- Elevated levels of superoxide dismutase protect transgenic plants against ozone damage
- Extensin gene-expression is induced by mechanical stimuli leading to local cell-wall strengthening in Nicotiana-plumbaginifolia.
- Genetic engineering of oxidative stress resistance in higher plants
- DISTINCT PHENOTYPES GENERATED BY OVEREXPRESSION AND SUPPRESSION OF S-ADENOSYL-L-METHIONINE SYNTHETASE REVEAL DEVELOPMENTAL PATTERNS OF GENE SILENCING IN TOBACCO.
- Developmental and environmental regulation of the Nicotiana plumbaginifolia cytosolic Cu/Zn-superoxide dismutase promoter in transgenic tobacco
The Arabidopsis-thaliana apurinic endonuclease Arp reduces human transcription factors Fos and Jun.
1994) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 91(8). p.3299-3303 Mark(
- Regulation of β-1,3-glucanase gene expression
- Molecular biological approach to study disease resistance in poplar
- Superoxide dismutases