- rha1, a gene encoding a small GTP binding protein from Arabidopsis, is expressed primarily in developing guard cells.
- Cell cycle control in Arabidopsis thaliana
- The control of cell-cycle in Arabidopsis plant-cell cultures
- Genetic engineering in forest trees
- Post-transcriptional suppression of ß-l,3-glucanase expression in transgenic tobacco plants
- Phytoalexin biosynthesis in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cDNA cloning and regulation of NADPH:isoflavone oxidoreductase (IFR)
- Innovative approaches to crop improvement: an assessment of Superoxide dismutase for stress tolerance
- One-step purification and characterization of a lignin-specific O-methyltransferase from poplar
- SUPEROXIDE-DISMUTASE ENHANCES TOLERANCE OF FREEZING STRESS IN TRANSGENIC ALFALFA (MEDICAGO-SATIVA L).
REDOX-ACTIVATED EXPRESSION OF THE CYTOSOLIC COPPER-ZINC SUPEROXIDE-DISMUTASE GENE IN NICOTIANA
1993) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 90(7). p.3108-3112 Mark(