- Catalases in plants
Characterization of Arabidopsis thaliana cDNAs that render yeasts tolerant toward the thiol-oxidizing drug diamide
1995) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 92(23). p.10580-10584 Mark(
Three discrete classes of Arabidopsis cyclins are expressed during different intervals of the cell cycle
1994) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 91(24). p.11313-11317 Mark(
- Post-transcriptional gene silencing in transgenic plants
- Engineering of oxidative stress tolerance in plants
- Genetic engineering of oxidative stress resistance in higher plants
- Extensin gene-expression is induced by mechanical stimuli leading to local cell-wall strengthening in Nicotiana-plumbaginifolia.
- Modification of competence for in vitro response to Fusarium oxysponim in tomato cells, II: effect of the integration of Agrobacterium tumefaciens genes for auxin and cytokinin synthesis
- Elevated levels of superoxide dismutase protect transgenic plants against ozone damage
- DISTINCT PHENOTYPES GENERATED BY OVEREXPRESSION AND SUPPRESSION OF S-ADENOSYL-L-METHIONINE SYNTHETASE REVEAL DEVELOPMENTAL PATTERNS OF GENE SILENCING IN TOBACCO.