- Genetic engineering of oxidative stress resistance in higher plants
- Modification of competence for in vitro response to Fusarium oxysponim in tomato cells, II: effect of the integration of Agrobacterium tumefaciens genes for auxin and cytokinin synthesis
- Extensin gene-expression is induced by mechanical stimuli leading to local cell-wall strengthening in Nicotiana-plumbaginifolia.
- Elevated levels of superoxide dismutase protect transgenic plants against ozone damage
- Post-transcriptional gene silencing in transgenic plants
- Engineering of oxidative stress tolerance in plants
- DISTINCT PHENOTYPES GENERATED BY OVEREXPRESSION AND SUPPRESSION OF S-ADENOSYL-L-METHIONINE SYNTHETASE REVEAL DEVELOPMENTAL PATTERNS OF GENE SILENCING IN TOBACCO.
The Arabidopsis-thaliana apurinic endonuclease Arp reduces human transcription factors Fos and Jun.
1994) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 91(8). p.3299-3303 Mark(
- Developmental and environmental regulation of the Nicotiana plumbaginifolia cytosolic Cu/Zn-superoxide dismutase promoter in transgenic tobacco
- CONTROL OF CELL-PROLIFERATION DURING PLANT DEVELOPMENT