- Cis-analysis of a seed protein gene promotor: the conservative RY repeat CATGCATG within the legumin box is essential for tissue-specific expression of a legumin gene.
- Control of cell-division in plants
- Superoxide-dismutase and stress tolerance.
- Suppression of ß-l,3-glucanase transgene expression in homozygous plants.
- A CDC2 GENE OF PETUNIA-HYBRIDA IS DIFFERENTIALLY EXPRESSED IN LEAVES, PROTOPLASTS AND DURING VARIOUS CELL-CYCLE PHASES
- Microsequencc analysis of Arabidopsis proteins separated by two-dimensional polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis: a direct linkage of proteins and genes
- Nucleotide-sequence of a complementary-DNA encoding O-methyltransferase from poplar.
- Regulation of enzymes involved in lignin biosynthesis: induction of O-methyltransferase mRNAs during the hypersensitive reaction of tobacco to tobacco mosaic virus
- ANALYSIS OF A NICOTIANA-PLUMBAGINIFOLIA CDNA-ENCODING A NOVEL SMALL GTP-BINDING PROTEIN.
Molecular study of root knot induction by the nematode Meloidogyne incognita
1992) MEDEDELINGEN VAN DE FACULTEIT LANDBOUWWETENSCHAPPEN, RIJKSUNIVERSITEIT GENT. 57/3a, p. p.895-901 Mark(