- Dutch and German noun-noun compounds in translation
- The effectiveness of consulting external resources during translation and postediting of general text types
- Recognizing social aspects in translation
- Translation Methods and Experience: A Comparative Analysis of Human Translation and Post-editing with Students and Professional Translators
- Multilateral Collaboration between Technical Communicators and Translators: A Case Study on New Technologies and Processes.
Negotiating meaning at a distance: peer feedback in electronic learning translation environments in the Trans-Atlantic and Pacific Project
2016) Maastricht Session of the 6th International Maastricht-Łódz Duo Colloquium on “Translation and Meaning". Translation and Meaning. Part 10.. p.99-114 Mark(
- How do students cope with machine translation output of Multi-Word Units? An exploratory study
- The impact of machine translation error types on post-editing effort indicators
- Comparing HT and PE using advanced research tools
- Translation competence research data in multilateral international and interprofessional collaborative learning
- Process and text studies of a translation problem
- Niederländische Übersetzungen deutscher NN- und VN-Komposita: Konvergenzen und Divergenzen in einem literarischen Parallelkorpus
- Lost in post-editing: Identifying the MT error types that are most problematic for student post-editors
- Snelheid vs. kwaliteit: schuilt er wel winst in het gebruik van automatische vertaalsystemen?
- Enhancing students' skills in technical writing and LSP translation through tele-collaboration projects: teaching students in seven nations to manage complexity in multilateral international collaboration