- Handbook of Research on Multilingual Writing and Pedagogical Cooperation in Virtual Learning Environments
- Dutch and German noun-noun compounds in translation
- The effectiveness of consulting external resources during translation and postediting of general text types
- Recognizing social aspects in translation
- 't Schrijverke Joost
- Translation Methods and Experience: A Comparative Analysis of Human Translation and Post-editing with Students and Professional Translators
- Een sextant voor een taalspecialist. Bijdragen tot Joost Buysschaert in profiel.
- Multilateral Collaboration between Technical Communicators and Translators: A Case Study on New Technologies and Processes.
- Non-human agents as subjects in English and Dutch: A corpus-based translation study
Negotiating meaning at a distance: peer feedback in electronic learning translation environments in the Trans-Atlantic and Pacific Project
2016) Maastricht Session of the 6th International Maastricht-Łódz Duo Colloquium on “Translation and Meaning". Translation and Meaning. Part 10.. p.99-114 Mark(