- 25-Hydroxyvitamin D in patients with cognitive decline
- Sampling on ice will not yield reliable uric acid monitoring in rasburicase-treated patients
- Combined evaluation of conventional MRI, dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI and diffusion weighted imaging for response evaluation of patients with multiple myeloma
- Carnosine and anserine homeostasis in skeletal muscle and heart is controlled by β-alanine transamination
- Elevated calprotectin levels reveal bowel inflammation in spondyloarthritis
- Haptoglobin phenotype and Parkinson disease risk
- Urinary myeloid IgA Fc alpha receptor (CD89) and transglutaminase-2 as new biomarkers for active IgA nephropathy and henoch-Schönlein purpura nephritis
- High-precision isotopic analysis of essential mineral elements in biomedicine: natural isotope ratio variations as potential diagnostic and/or prognostic markers
- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
- The presence of fructosamine in human aortic valves is associated with valve stiffness.
- Biological validation of feline serum cystatin C: the effect of breed, age and sex and establishment of a reference interval
Trypsin is a potential confounder in calprotectin results
2015) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 61(4). p.E19-E19 Mark(
- Diagnosis and monitoring of IgA nephropathy: the role of biomarkers as an alternative to renal biopsy
- Java project on periodontal diseases: periodontal bone loss in relation to environmental and systemic conditions
- Cardiovascular and pharmacological implications of haem-deficient NO-unresponsive soluble guanylate cyclase knock-in mice
- Isotopic analysis of Cu in blood serum by multi-collector ICP-mass spectrometry: a new approach for the diagnosis and prognosis of liver cirrhosis?
- Faecal leukocyte esterase activity is an alternative biomarker in inflammatory bowel disease
Behind the scenes of vitamin D binding protein: more than vitamin D binding
2015) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM. 29(5). p.773-786 Mark(
- Diagnostic accuracy of urinary prostate protein glycosylation profiling in prostatitis diagnosis
- The effect of feeding, storage and anticoagulant on feline serum cystatin C