- Reference values of haptoglobin are phenotype-dependent in blacks.
- Biocompatibility and oxidative stability of radiolucent breast implants.
- Association between the Cys282Tyr missense mutation and the haptoglobin phenotype polymorphism in patients with chronic hepatitis C
- Fast determination of haptoglobin phenotype and calculation of hemoglobin binding capacity using high pressure gel permeation chromatography
- Pitfalls in the determination of common analytes in the critically ill
- A new method for fast haptoglobin phenotyping and hemoglobin binding capacity calculation based on capillary zone electrophoresis.
- The haptoglobin 2-2 phenotype affects serum markers of iron status in healthy males.
- Haptoglobin 1F allele frequency is high among indigenous populations in the state of Durango, Mexico
- The role of automated urine particle flow cytometry in clinical practice.
Haptoglobin polymorphism and mortality in patients with tuberculosis.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TUBERCULOSIS AND LUNG DISEASE. 4(8). p.771-775 Mark(