- Absence of serum alanine aminotransferase activity in a neonate.
- Difference in hemoglobin-binding ability of polymers among haptoglobin phenotypes - Response.
- Angiotensin-I converting enzyme (ACE) gene polymorphism and the erythrocyte sodium-lithium countertransport in hypertension.
- Evolution of haptoglobin concentration in serum during the early phase of acute myocardial infaction
Distribution of lymphocyte subsets in bone marrow and peripheral blood is associated with haptoglobin type - Binding of haptoglobin to the B-cell lectin CD22.
1997) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 35(3). p.199-205 Mark(
- Effect of haptoglobin on the metabolism of vitamin C.
- Haptoglobin polymorphism, a genetic risk factor in coronary artery bypass surgery
- Difficulties in evaluating urinalysis following combined pancreas-kidney transplantation.
- Angiotensin I converting enzyme insertion/deletion polymorphism: Clinical implications.
Evolution of haptoglobin concentration in serum during the early phase of acute myocardial infarction.
1997) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 35(2). p.85-88 Mark(