Haptoglobin polymorphism and mortality in patients with tuberculosis.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TUBERCULOSIS AND LUNG DISEASE. 4(8). p.771-775 Mark(
- The haptoglobin 2-2 phenotype affects serum markers of iron status in healthy males.
- Effects of re-arterialization on early graft function and regeneration in the rat model of heterotopic auxiliary liver transplantation.
- A review on urinary proteins in outflow disease of the upper urinary tract.
- Transferrin polymorphism influences iron status in blacks.
- Prolonged hyperlipasemia attributable to a novel type of macrolipase.
- SDS-PAGE of salivary proteins in Cystic Fibrosis: preliminary results.
- Falsely increased urinary caffeine attributable to contamination by urine test strips.
- Application of western-blotting technique with chemiluminisence imaging to the study of haptoglobin type and haptoglobin complexes
- Flow-injection analysis of hydrochlorothiazide applying sensitised chemiluminescence detection: optimisation in view of narrow-bore HPLC