Quantitative nephelometric assay for determining alpha-foetoprotein evaluated.
1996) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 34(10). p.847-852 Mark(
- Haptoglobin polymorphism and chronic hepatitis C.
- Biological and clinical significance of haptoglobin polymorphism in humans.
- Relation between serum IgA concentration and haptoglobin type.
- Pseudohypertriglyceridemia due to benign glycerol kinase deficiency
- Impact of oxygenator design on hemolysis, shear stress, and white blood cell and platelet count
- Impact of oxygenator design on hemolysis, shear stress, and white blood cell and platelet counts.
- Genetic polymorphisms and erythrocyte sodium-lithium countertransport in essential hypertension
- Mutations and phenotype in isolated glycerol kinase deficiency.
- Reference values for immunoglobulin A are determined by haptoglobin polymorphism