- A new method for fast haptoglobin phenotyping and hemoglobin binding capacity calculation based on capillary zone electrophoresis.
- Fast determination of haptoglobin phenotype and calculation of hemoglobin binding capacity using high pressure gel permeation chromatography
- Pitfalls in the determination of common analytes in the critically ill
- Haptoglobin 1F allele frequency is high among indigenous populations in the state of Durango, Mexico
- The role of automated urine particle flow cytometry in clinical practice.
Haptoglobin polymorphism and mortality in patients with tuberculosis.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TUBERCULOSIS AND LUNG DISEASE. 4(8). p.771-775 Mark(
- The haptoglobin 2-2 phenotype affects serum markers of iron status in healthy males.
- A review on urinary proteins in outflow disease of the upper urinary tract.
- Transferrin polymorphism influences iron status in blacks.
- Prolonged hyperlipasemia attributable to a novel type of macrolipase.