- The presence of fructosamine in human aortic valves is associated with valve stiffness.
- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
- Biological validation of feline serum cystatin C: the effect of breed, age and sex and establishment of a reference interval
- Java project on periodontal diseases: periodontal bone loss in relation to environmental and systemic conditions
- Cardiovascular and pharmacological implications of haem-deficient NO-unresponsive soluble guanylate cyclase knock-in mice
- Diagnosis and monitoring of IgA nephropathy: the role of biomarkers as an alternative to renal biopsy
Trypsin is a potential confounder in calprotectin results
2015) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 61(4). p.E19-E19 Mark(
- Isotopic analysis of Cu in blood serum by multi-collector ICP-mass spectrometry: a new approach for the diagnosis and prognosis of liver cirrhosis?
- Serum and urinary cystatin C in cats with feline immunodeficiency virus infection and cats with hyperthyroidism
- Diagnostic accuracy of urinary prostate protein glycosylation profiling in prostatitis diagnosis