- Increased angiotensin II type-2 receptor density in hyperplasia, DCIS and invasive carcinoma of the breast is paralleled with increased iNOS expression
- The role of heregulin-alpha as a motility factor and amphiregulin as a growth factor in wound healing.
- Growth stimulatory angiotensin II type-1 receptor is upregulated in breast hyperplasia and in situ carcinoma but not in invasive carcinoma
- Pathogenesis of Paget's disease: Epidermal heregulin-alpha, motility factor, and the HER receptor family.
- Hair removal in 40 hirsute women with an intense laser-like light source.
- Osteoma cutis in pseudohypoparathyroidism.
- Early prediction of chronic lung disease by tracheal aspirate cytology in ventilated newborns.
- Primary pulmonary hypertension with fatal outcome in a young woman and review of the literature.
- Cellular uptake and retention measurements of alkylphosphocholines in the SK-BR-3 breast cancer and Molt-4 leukemia cell line using capillary gas chromatography.
Single cell and tissue specific methods for evaluation of radiation and microgravity effects
1999) MUTATION RESEARCH-FUNDAMENTAL AND MOLECULAR MECHANISMS OF MUTAGENESIS. 430(2). p.235-240 Mark(