- To what extent does body height affect the use and satisfaction of electrically-assisted bicycles for postal purpose?
- Boot-turf interaction during a 180° cutting movement on artificial turf when wet and dry
- Bi-articular knee-ankle-foot exoskeleton produces higher metabolic cost reduction than weight-matched mono-articular exoskeleton
- Experimental evaluation of UWB indoor positioning for sport postures
- The role of the vascular and structural response to activity in the development of Achilles tendinopathy : a prospective study
- Injury prevention in physical education teacher education students : lessons from sports : a systematic review
- Converted forefoot striking differently affects parameters of impact intensity in overground running
Is Achilles tendon blood flow related to foot pronation?
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(12). p.1970-1977 Mark(
- Reducing the metabolic cost of walking with an ankle exoskeleton : interaction between actuation timing and power
- Magnitude and spatial distribution of impact intensity under the foot relates to initial foot contact pattern