- The ENFUMOSA cross-sectional European multicentre study of the clinical phenotype of chronic severe asthma
- Murine models of asthma
Effect of SCH55700, a humanized anti-human interleukin-5 antibody, in severe persistent asthma - A pilot study 164/rccm.200206-5250C
2003) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 167(12). p.1655-1659 Mark(
- What new therapies are being developed for asthma and will they offer something better than steroids ?
Effect of combining salmeterol and fluticasone on the progression of airway remodeling.
2002) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 166(8). p.1128-1134 Mark(
- Is Th1 the solution for Th2 in asthma?
- The use of induced sputum in clinical trials.
- Tumor necrosis factor-? and interleukin-1? inhibitory therapies.
Gene expression and immunolocalization of 15-lipoxygenase isozymes in the airway mucosa of smokers with chronic bronchitis.
2002) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 27(6). p.666-677 Mark(
Effect of age on allergen-induced structural airway changes in brown Norway rats
2002) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 165(9). p.1280-1284 Mark(