- Is HUB1 a hub for plant fitness?
- Asymmetric leaves2 and elongator, a histone acetyltransferase complex, mediate the establishment of polarity in leaves of Arabidopsis thaliana
- Multi-probe in situ hybridization to whole mount Arabidopsis seedlings
- Energy efficiency and energy homeostasis as genetic and epigenetic components of plant performance and crop productivity
- The transcript elongation factor FACT affects Arabidopsis vegetative and reproductive development and genetically interacts with HUB1/2
- The ang3 mutation identified the ribosomal protein gene RPL5B with a role in cell expansion during organ growth
- Somatic embryogenesis and plant regeneration of tropical maize genotypes
Plant Elongator regulates auxin-related genes during RNA polymerase II transcription elongation
2010) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 107(4). p.1678-1683 Mark(
- The RON1/FRY1/SAL1 gene is required for leaf morphogenesis and venation patterning in Arabidopsis
- Elongator, a conserved multitasking complex?