- Evaluation of the persistent efficacy of doramectin and ivermectin injectable against Ostertagia ostertagi and Cooperia oncophora in cattle.
- Drug-abbreviated infections of Trichostrongylus colubriformis and development of immunity in jirds (Meriones unguiculatus).
- A survey of anthelmintic resistance on Belgian horse farms.
- Comparative study of strongyle infections of cattle and buffaloes in Mindanao, the Philippines.
- Ovine toxoplasmosis in Suriname and its possible impact on human infection.
- The effect of first season chemoprophylaxis in calves on second season pasture contamination and acquired resistance and resilience to gastrointestinal nematodes.
- Integrated control of nematode infections in cattle: A reality? A need? A future?
- The determination at housing of exposure to gastrointestinal nematode infections in first-grazing season calves.
- Study on the gastrointestinal metazoan parasite fauna of ponies in Belgium.
Comparison of the efficacy of mebendazole, albendazole and pyrantel in treatment of human hookworm infections in the Southern Region of Mali, West Africa.
1999) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 93(2). p.195-203 Mark(