- Study on the gastrointestinal metazoan parasite fauna of ponies in Belgium.
Comparison of the efficacy of mebendazole, albendazole and pyrantel in treatment of human hookworm infections in the Southern Region of Mali, West Africa.
1999) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 93(2). p.195-203 Mark(
- The effect of first season chemoprophylaxis in calves on second season pasture contamination and acquired resistence and resilience to gastrointestinal nematodes. Veterinary Parasitology, 80, 1998, 289 - 301.
- Coccidial infections of goats in Selangor, peninsular Malaysia.
- The effect of different infection levels on acquired resistance to gastrointestinal nematodes in artificially infected cattle.
- Gastrointestinal nematode infections of first-grazing season calves in western Europe: general patterns and the effect of chemoprophylaxis.
- Field evaluation of a topical doramectin formulation for the chemoprophylaxis of parasitic bronchitis in calves.
- Evaluation of a micro method for the routine determination of serum pepsinogen in cattle.
- Persistence of the efficacy of a moxidectin gel on the establishment of cyathostominae in horses.
- Effects of preventive anthelmintic treatment on acquired resistance to gastrointestinal nematodes in naturally infected cattle.