- The emergence of Taenia solium cysticercosis in Eastern and Southern Africa as a serious agricultural problem and public health risk
- Prevalence of intestinal parasitic infections in northern Vietnam
- Gastro-intestinal parasitism in antelopes, gazelles and Giraffidae: prevalence and epidemiology in a zoo collection
- Regional status, epidemiology and impact of Taenia solium cysticercosis in Western and Central Africa
- Immunodiagnostic tools for human and porcine cysticercosis
- Kinetics of circulating antigens in pigs experimentally infected with Taenia solium eggs
- The use of serum pepsinogen determination at housing to evaluate strongyle infection levels and the efficacy of control during the pasture season in first grazing season calves
- Serological survey of Toxoplasma gondii, feline immunodeficiency virus and feline leukaemia virus in urban stray cats in Belgium.
Taenia solium cysticercosis in a village in northern Viet Nam: seroprevalence study using an ELISA for detecting circulating antigen.
2002) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 96(3). p.270-272 Mark(
- A sero-epidemiological study of bovine cysticercosis in Zambia.