- Spatial and temporal variability of groundwater recharge in Geba basin, Northern Ethiopia. Journal of African Earth Sciences 134, 198-212 (accepted: 19 June 2017; DOI: 10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2017.06.006).
- Sinkholes due to groundwater withdrawal in Tazerbo Wellfield, SE Libya. Groundwater 2017 (1-9) (accepted: 16 April 2017; DOI: 10.1111/gwat.12534
- Hydrochemical characteristics and flow of the Nubian Aquifer System in Tazerbo Wellfield, SE Libya.
- Hydrodynamical and hydrochemical groundwater controls on abiotic environmental gradients in a nature reserve in Flanders (Belgium).
- Hydrodynamical and hydrochemical groundwater controls on abiotic environmental gradients in a nature reserve in Flanders (Belgium)
- Geological and geophysical investigation of water leakage from two micro-dam reservoirs : implications for future site selection, northern Ethiopia
- Regional groundwater flow modeling of the Geba basin, northern Ethiopia
Assessment of groundwater recharge influenced by floodwater spreading : an integrated approach with limited accessible data
2017) HYDROLOGICAL SCIENCES JOURNAL-JOURNAL DES SCIENCES HYDROLOGIQUES. 62(1). p.147-164 Mark(
- The origin of high sulfate concentrations and hydrochemistry of the Upper Miocene-Pliocene-Quaternary aquifer complex of Jifarah Plain, NW Libya
- Overview of micro-dam reservoirs (MDR) in Tigray (northern Ethiopia) : challenges and benefits