- Woord vooraf
- Course of neuropsychological recovery from moderate to severe head injury: A two-year follow-up.
- Early predictors of mortality and morbidity after severe closed head injury.
- A bootstrap procedure for mixture models
- Least-squares ultrametric tree representations of three-way one-mode proximity data
Latent class models for time series analysis.
1999) APPLIED STOCHASTIC MODELS IN BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY. 15(3). p.183-194 Mark(
- Past, present and future of videoconferencing at the University of Ghent.
- Web-based multimedia courseware for knowledge transfer in aquaculture.
- Multidimensional scaling
- Cerebral perfusion pressure and intracranial pressure in relation to neuropsychological outcome.