- Decision support for prioritising of land to be preserved for agriculture: can participatory tool development help?
- Capturing and explaining preference heterogeneity for wetland management options in the Kilombero Valley, Tanzania
- Explaining the present GM business strategy on the EU food market: the gatekeepers' perspective
- Exploring the growth potential of (peri-) urban short food chain initiatives: a case study of Ghent
Benefits and challenges of integrated initiatives for sustainable rural development: the case from northern Mexico
2014) OIDA INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT. 7(4). p.31-48 Mark(
- Would strictly enforced forestry regulations affect farmers' stated intentions to plant indigenous fruits trees?: insights from Cameroon
- The contribution of non-timber forest products towards sustainable rural development: the case of Candelilla wax from the Chihuahuan Desert in Mexico
- A stochastic frontier approach to study the relationship between gastrointestinal nematode infections and technical efficiency of dairy farms
- A life cycle assessment application: the carbon footprint of beef in Flanders (Belgium)
- The non-GM crop regime in the EU: how do industries deal with this wicked problem?