- Building on evidence to improve patient care
- Impact of vancomycin protein binding on target attainment in critically ill children : back to the drawing board?
- Population pharmacokinetics of cefazolin before, during and after cardiopulmonary bypass to optimize dosing regimens for children undergoing cardiac surgery
- An atypical case of a 2-year-old boy with acute kidney injury: a race against time: answers
- An atypical case of a 2-year-old boy with acute kidney injury: a race against time: questions
- Optimizing response to desmopressin in patients with monosymptomatic nocturnal enuresis
- PERIODIC LIMB MOVEMENTS DURING SLEEP - DOES IT AFFECT NOCTURNAL URINE PRODUCTION?
- Heterozygous loss-of-function SEC61A1 mutations cause autosomal-dominant tubulo-interstitial and glomerulocystic kidney disease with anemia
Tacrolimus predose concentration is associated with hypertension in pediatric liver transplant recipients
2016) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 63(6). p.616-623 Mark(
- An innovative and collaborative partnership between patients with rare disease and industry-supported registries: the Global aHUS Registry