- Biocontrol of vascular streak dieback (Ceratobasidium theobromae) on cacao (Theobroma cacao) through induced systemic resistance and direct antagonism
- Barriers to eating traditional foods vary by age group in Ecuador with biodiversity loss as a key issue
- Improving growth of stockplants and rooting ability of leafy stem cuttings of Allanblackia floribunda Oliver (Clusiaceae) using different NPK fertilizers and periods of application
- Functional genetic diversity analysis and identification of associated simple sequence repeats and amplified fragment length polymorphism markers to drought tolerance in lentil (Lens culinaris ssp. culinaris Medicus) landraces
- Effect of shade tree planting and soil management on rehabilitation success of a 22-year old degraded cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.) plantation
- How natural forest conversion affects insect biodiversity in the Peruvian Amazon: can agroforestry help?
- Molecular diversity and mapping towards enhanced valorization of lentil genetic resources and marker-assisted selection for efficient cultivar development
- Towards market- or command-based governance?: the evolution of payments for environmental service schemes in Andean and Mesoamerican countries
- Etudes des composantes du rendement et la qualité nutritionnelle du fourrage de quelques lignées de mil Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R. Br. des zones arides en Tunisie
- Impact of osmotic drought stress on carbon isotope discrimination and growth parameters in three pistachio rootstocks
Etude de la germination de cinq provenances de Tamarindus indica L. en condition de stress hydrique au Sénégal
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL SCIENCES. 9(2). p.838-846 Mark(
- Conflict in protected areas: who says co-management does not work?
- In vitro antistaphylococcal effects of Embelia schimperi extracts and their component embelin with oxacillin and tetracycline
- Genetic diversity analysis of Moroccan lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) landraces using Simple Sequence Repeat and Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphisms reveals functional adaptation towards agro-environmental origins
- Improving commercialization of Cola spp. in Cameroon: applying lessons from NTFPs in a context of domestication