- Improving growth of stockplants and rooting ability of leafy stem cuttings of Allanblackia floribunda Oliver (Clusiaceae) using different NPK fertilizers and periods of application
- Biocontrol of vascular streak dieback (Ceratobasidium theobromae) on cacao (Theobroma cacao) through induced systemic resistance and direct antagonism
- Barriers to eating traditional foods vary by age group in Ecuador with biodiversity loss as a key issue
- Identification of quantitative trait loci controlling root and shoot traits associated with drought tolerance in a lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) recombinant inbred line population
- Variation in biochemical characteristics, water status, stomata features, leaf carbon isotope composition and its relationship to water use efficiency in pistachio (Pistacia vera L.) cultivars under drought stress condition
- Importance of traditional protected areas for the collection of medicinal plants, Kongo-Central (DRC)
- Effect of shade tree planting and soil management on rehabilitation success of a 22-year old degraded cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.) plantation
- How natural forest conversion affects insect biodiversity in the Peruvian Amazon: can agroforestry help?
- Functional genetic diversity analysis and identification of associated simple sequence repeats and amplified fragment length polymorphism markers to drought tolerance in lentil (Lens culinaris ssp. culinaris Medicus) landraces
- Molecular diversity and mapping towards enhanced valorization of lentil genetic resources and marker-assisted selection for efficient cultivar development
- Towards market- or command-based governance?: the evolution of payments for environmental service schemes in Andean and Mesoamerican countries
- Etudes des composantes du rendement et la qualité nutritionnelle du fourrage de quelques lignées de mil Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R. Br. des zones arides en Tunisie
- Impact of osmotic drought stress on carbon isotope discrimination and growth parameters in three pistachio rootstocks
- Conflict in protected areas: who says co-management does not work?
Etude de la germination de cinq provenances de Tamarindus indica L. en condition de stress hydrique au Sénégal
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL SCIENCES. 9(2). p.838-846 Mark(