Pitaranha, a Granite Quarryscape in the Hinterland of Roman Ammaia (Alentejo, Portugal)
2018) Landscape archaeology : Egypt and the Mediterranean World. In Bibliothèque d'Étude 169. p.223-240 Mark(
- Living in the countryside.
- Places for the gods. Gli spazi degli dei
- Revealing a Roman landscape : Potentia and the Potenza valley between the Apennines and the Adriatic Sea
- Scanning the archaeology of a valley.
- Roman colonisation and early urbanisation.
- Appendix : topographic gazetteer of Roman towns in Picenum and eastern Umbria et Ager Gallicus
- Sites catalogue
- The role of overseas export and local consumption demand in the development of viticulture in central Adriatic Italy (200 BC – AD 150) : the case of the Ager Potentinus and the wider Potenza valley
- Ricina: city of spectacles.