Pitaranha, a Granite Quarryscape in the Hinterland of Roman Ammaia (Alentejo, Portugal)
2018) Landscape archaeology : Egypt and the Mediterranean World. In Bibliothèque d'Étude 169. p.223-240 Mark(
- Revealing a Roman landscape : Potentia and the Potenza valley between the Apennines and the Adriatic Sea
- Scanning and visualization of Roman Adriatic townscapes
- Geoarchaeological study of abandoned Roman urban and suburban contexts from central Adriatic Italy
- The cemeteries of Potentia
- Places for the gods. Gli spazi degli dei
- Living in the countryside.
- Trea: a market town on the road to Ancona.
- Ricina: city of spectacles.
- Potentia: the urbanisation of a colony.