- An alternating combination of art and science : the legacy of Eric Broekaert illuminated in the honorary doctorate for Alain Platel
Editorial for special issue on quality of life : exploring new grounds
2017) Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities. 14(1). p.4-6 Mark(
- Inclusive education for students with hearing impairment in the regular secondary schools in the North West region of Cameroon: Initiatives and challenges
- The Influence of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type, on Motherhood: A Phenomenological, Hermeneutical Study
- Family relationships, support and care : perspectives of children with spina bifida in central Uganda
- Community perceptions of people with disabilities in the North West region of Cameroon : what is the impact on their access to services?
- Cognitive abilities of pre- and primary school children with Spina Bifida in Uganda
- Saving deaf children? Screening for hearing loss as a public interest-case
- A mobile school-based HCT service: is it youth friendly?
- The influence of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type on motherhood: a phenomenological, hermeneutical study