- Are they ready to teach? Student teachers’ readiness for the job with reference to teacher competence frameworks
- Klasmanagement en reflectie : naar een schoolbrede aanpak
- The impact of a flipped classroom design on learning performance in higher education : looking for the best 'blend' of lectures and guiding questions with feedback
- Developing and validating a competence framework for secondary mathematics student teachers through a Delphi method
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- The effects of autonomy gap in personnel policy, principal leadership and teachers’ self-efficacy on their organizational commitment
- The relationship between principals’ configuration of a bundle of HR practices for new teachers and teachers’ person-organisation fit
- Social forms of metacognitive regulation during peer tutoring: how do they evolve and how to support them?
- Continuing midwifery education beyond graduation: student midwives' awareness of continuous professional development
- Differentiated instruction in primary schools: implementation and challenges in Indonesia
- The design and implementation of learning paths in a learning management system
- The relationships between school autonomy gap, principal leadership, teachers’ job satisfaction and organizational commitment
- Linking educational leadership styles to the HR architecture for new teachers in primary education
- Is collaborative learners’ adoption of metacognitive regulation related to students’ content processing strategies and the level of transactivity in their peer discussions?
- Eliciting reciprocal peer-tutoring groups’ metacognitive regulation through structuring and problematizing Scaffolds
Developing educational materials about risks on social network sites: a design based research approach
2016) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 64(3). p.459-480 Mark(
- Decreasing risky behavior on social network sites: the impact of parental involvement in secondary education interventions
- Leadership development, a rough road to travel: evaluation of an academic leadership training intervention program
- A qualitative study on learning and teaching with learning paths in a learning management system
- Klasmanagement en reflectie
- ¿Hay un vacío en la formación inicial del profesorado de matemáticas de Secundaria en España respecto a otros países?
- Remote histology learning from static versus dynamic microscopic images
- The influence of social background on participation in adult education: applying the cultural capital framework
- Leadership and decision-making practices in public versus private universities in Pakistan
- Improving adolescents' advertising literacy through education: The perceptions of secondary education teachers.
- Differential impact of learning path based versus conventional instruction in science education
- Changing unsafe behaviour on social network sites: collaborative learning vs. individual reflection
- Examining evolutions in the adoption of metacognitive regulation in reciprocal peer tutoring groups
Human resource architectures for new teachers in Flemish primary education
2016) EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP. 44(6). p.970-995 Mark(
- Players' perspectives on the positive impact of video games: a qualitative content analysis of online forum discussions
- The critical state of initial teacher education (ITE) in Pakistan: need for urgent reforms
- When you don't understand what you hear in class: vocabulary support while listening to lectures in English
- Secondary school teaching in Pakistan: the interrelationship of didactical strategies with pedagogical and self-efficacy beliefs
- Workplace learning in midwifery education in Flanders (Belgium)
- Process-oriented analysis of collaborative learners’ metacognitive regulation behaviour
- Het bevorderen van morele reclamewijsheid bij jongeren: Een interventiestudie in het secundair onderwijs
- The role of KNOWLEDGE IN STUDENT OPINIONS ON GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS: AN INTERVENTION STUDY
- Reading Comprehension Strategies and Vocabulary Support in L2 Academic Texts
- Do teachers leave the profession or move to another school when they don't fit?
- Use of reading comprehension strategies when reading academic texts in L1 or L2
- How to organize continuous workplace learning in clinical practice?
- Enhancing advertising literacy: a design-based research in primary and secondary education
- The impact of reading comprehension strategy instruction and text difficulty on learning performance when academic reading in L1 or L2
- Son, are you on Facebook? The impact of parental involvement in school interventions about E-safety
- Klasmanagement en reflectie
How authentic should a learning context be? Using real and simulated profiles in a classroom intervention to improve safety on social network sites
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CYBER SOCIETY AND EDUCATION. 8(1). p.1-18 Mark(
- Exploring evolutions in reciprocal peer tutoring groups' socially shared metacognitive regulation and identifying its metacognitive correlates
- The adoption of didactical strategies: a survey study in Pakistan initial teacher education programmes
- Which regulation behaviour is shared? A study in reciprocal peer tutoring groups
- Report on design guidelines for educational programs