- Towards a typology of computer use in primary education
- Applying multilevel modelling to content analysis data: Methodological issues in the study of role assignment in asynchronous discussion groups
- Curricula and the use of ICT in education: Two worlds apart?
Scripting by assigning roles: does it improve knowledge construction in asynchronous discussion groups?
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER-SUPPORTED COLLABORATIVE LEARNING. 2(2-3). p.225-246 Mark(
- The Use of "Knowledge Types" as Scripting Tool to Enhance Critical Thinking in Online Discussions.
- Cross-age peer tutors in asynchronous discussion groups. Promoting tutors' efficacy beliefs and grading up the quality of interventions.
- ASCIT - D5.2: Educatieve evaluatie: Field Trials – “Proof of Concept”
- Fostering university students' knowledge construction in asynchronous discussion groups by means of the use of knowledge types.
- Implementing a Flemish e-learning course in the Chinese educational context: student computer literacy, learning motivation, strategies, appreciation and performance
- Applying role assignment and self-assessment to support social knowledge construction in asynchronous discussion groups.