Human resource architectures for new teachers in Flemish primary education
2016) EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP. 44(6). p.970-995 Mark(
- Changing unsafe behaviour on social network sites: collaborative learning vs. individual reflection
- Differential impact of learning path based versus conventional instruction in science education
- Improving adolescents' advertising literacy through education: The perceptions of secondary education teachers.
- Workplace learning in midwifery education in Flanders (Belgium)
- Secondary school teaching in Pakistan: the interrelationship of didactical strategies with pedagogical and self-efficacy beliefs
- Do teachers leave the profession or move to another school when they don't fit?
- Het bevorderen van morele reclamewijsheid bij jongeren: Een interventiestudie in het secundair onderwijs
- The role of knowledge in student opinions on genetically modified organisms : an intervention study
- When you don't understand what you hear in class: vocabulary support while listening to lectures in English