- The effect of 'Research based learning activities' on students’ intention to do research in graduate courses
- Micro-analysis of collaborative learners’ socially shared regulation
- Promoting adolescents' moral advertising literacy in secondary education
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- Social forms of metacognitive regulation during peer tutoring: how do they evolve and how to support them?
- The design and implementation of learning paths in a learning management system
- Differentiated instruction in primary schools : implementation and challenges in Indonesia
- The effects of autonomy gap in personnel policy, principal leadership and teachers’ self-efficacy on their organizational commitment
Developing educational materials about risks on social network sites: a design based research approach
2016) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 64(3). p.459-480 Mark(
- Decreasing risky behavior on social network sites: the impact of parental involvement in secondary education interventions