- Metacognitive regulation during collaborative learning : Does sharing always imply quality?
- The development of knowledge tests when studying academic texts in higher education
- Micro-analysis of collaborative learners’ socially shared regulation
- Promoting adolescents' moral advertising literacy in secondary education
- The effect of 'Research based learning activities' on students’ intention to do research in graduate courses
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- Do teachers leave the profession or move to another school when they don't fit?
- The critical state of initial teacher education (ITE) in Pakistan : need for urgent reforms
- The design and implementation of learning paths in a learning management system
- Differentiated instruction in primary schools : implementation and challenges in Indonesia