- WORKPLACE LEARNING IN MIDWIFERY EDUCATION IN FLANDERS
- Klasmanagement en reflectie
- Use of reading comprehension strategies when reading academic texts in L1 or L2.
- The impact of reading comprehension strategy instruction and text difficulty on learning performance when academic reading in L1 or L2
- Enhancing advertising literacy: a design-based research in primary and secondary education
- Son, are you on Facebook? The impact of parental involvement in school interventions about E-safety
- How to organize continuous workplace learning in clinical practice?
How authentic should a learning context be? Using real and simulated profiles in a classroom intervention to improve safety on social network sites
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CYBER SOCIETY AND EDUCATION. 8(1). p.1-18 Mark(
- Exploring evolutions in reciprocal peer tutoring groups' socially shared metacognitive regulation and identifying its metacognitive correlates
- Which regulation behaviour is shared? A study in reciprocal peer tutoring groups