- Klasmanagement en reflectie : naar een schoolbrede aanpak
- Research based learning in higher education : a review of literature
- Are they ready to teach? Student teachers’ readiness for the job with reference to teacher competence frameworks
- Is collaborative learners’ adoption of metacognitive regulation related to students’ content processing strategies and the level of transactivity in their peer discussions?
- The impact of a flipped classroom design on learning performance in higher education : looking for the best 'blend' of lectures and guiding questions with feedback
- The development of knowledge tests when studying academic texts in higher education
The relationships between school autonomy gap, principal leadership, teachers’ job satisfaction and organizational commitment
2017) EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP. 45(6). p.959-977 Mark(
- Pre-service teachers as designers? A case study in the context of advertising literacy education.
Typologies of didactical strategies and teachers’ pedagogical beliefs : a theoretical review
2017) EURASIA JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION. 13(10). p.6583-6596 Mark(
- Developing and validating a competence framework for secondary mathematics student teachers through a Delphi method