- Is collaborative learners’ adoption of metacognitive regulation related to students’ content processing strategies and the level of transactivity in their peer discussions?
- Developing and validating a competence framework for secondary mathematics student teachers through a Delphi method
- Young people’s expressed needs for comprehensive sexuality education in Ecuadorian schools
- Traces of Academic Reading Strategies: rubric and related literature
- Principals’ configuration of a bundle of human resource practices : does it make a difference for the relationship between teachers’ fit, job satisfaction and intention to move to another school?
- Teachers and their implementation of differentiated instruction in the classroom
- The development of knowledge tests when studying academic texts in higher education
- Metacognitive regulation during collaborative learning : Does sharing always imply quality?
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- Do teachers leave the profession or move to another school when they don't fit?