- A qualitative study on learning and teaching with learning paths in a learning management system
- Decreasing risky behavior on social network sites: the impact of parental involvement in secondary education interventions
Developing educational materials about risks on social network sites: a design based research approach
2016) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 64(3). p.459-480 Mark(
- Linking educational leadership styles to the HR architecture for new teachers in primary education
- Eliciting reciprocal peer-tutoring groups’ metacognitive regulation through structuring and problematizing Scaffolds
- Is collaborative learners’ adoption of metacognitive regulation related to students’ content processing strategies and the level of transactivity in their peer discussions?
- The relationships between school autonomy gap, principal leadership, teachers’ job satisfaction and organizational commitment
- Leadership development, a rough road to travel: evaluation of an academic leadership training intervention program
- ¿Hay un vacío en la formación inicial del profesorado de matemáticas de Secundaria en España respecto a otros países?
- The influence of social background on participation in adult education: applying the cultural capital framework