- Social forms of metacognitive regulation during peer tutoring: how do they evolve and how to support them?
- Decreasing risky behavior on social network sites: the impact of parental involvement in secondary education interventions
- Leadership development, a rough road to travel: evaluation of an academic leadership training intervention program
- Linking educational leadership styles to the HR architecture for new teachers in primary education
- The relationships between school autonomy gap, principal leadership, teachers’ job satisfaction and organizational commitment
- Eliciting reciprocal peer-tutoring groups’ metacognitive regulation through structuring and problematizing Scaffolds
- Is collaborative learners’ adoption of metacognitive regulation related to students’ content processing strategies and the level of transactivity in their peer discussions?
Developing educational materials about risks on social network sites: a design based research approach
2016) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 64(3). p.459-480 Mark(
- A qualitative study on learning and teaching with learning paths in a learning management system
- Remote histology learning from static versus dynamic microscopic images