- Metacognitive regulation during collaborative learning : Does sharing always imply quality?
- The effect of 'Research based learning activities' on students’ intention to do research in graduate courses
- Promoting adolescents' moral advertising literacy in secondary education
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- The design and implementation of learning paths in a learning management system
- Continuing midwifery education beyond graduation: student midwives' awareness of continuous professional development
- Differentiated instruction in primary schools: implementation and challenges in Indonesia
- The effects of autonomy gap in personnel policy, principal leadership and teachers’ self-efficacy on their organizational commitment
- Social forms of metacognitive regulation during peer tutoring: how do they evolve and how to support them?
- The relationship between principals’ configuration of a bundle of HR practices for new teachers and teachers’ person-organisation fit