- Using no observed effects to identify main contributing micropollutants in mixture toxicity assessment
- Divinylbenzene samplers as surrogate tool for biological monitoring of (micro)pollutants in the marine environment
- Targeted screening by Orbitrap HRMS reveals the occurrence of pharmaceuticals, personal care products and pesticides in the Belgian Part of the North Sea.
- Ecotoxicity testing of environmentally realistic contaminant mixtures using passive samplers: what can we learn from repeating toxicity tests over an extended period of time?
- Have plasticizers already reached our marine environment?
- Screening of the Belgian Part of the North Sea towards emerging organic micropollutants : comparison of two SPE-techniques prior to UHPLC-Orbitrap-HRMS analysis
UHPLC-HRMS based targeted and untargeted screening of plasticizers in the marine environment
2018) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 83(1). p.36-36 Mark(
- Dynamic validation of online applied and surrogate-based models for tertiary ozonation on pilot-scale
- Dynamic behaviour of a fungal biofilter with Fusarium solani for the treatment of hexane
- Removal of acetone, dimethyl sulphide and hexane with a biofilter packed with silicon foam, compost and wood