- Steroids in intractable childhood epilepsy: clinical experience and review of the literature
- High dose statins and skeletal muscle metabolism in man: A randomized controlled trial.
- Isolated defects of mitochondrial ATP synthase: overview of 15 cases.
- Immunocytochemiscal staining of cultured fibroblasts is available first line screening test for oxidative phosphorylation.
- Hot-water epilepsy: a new Caucasian case
Aminoacylase I deficiency: A novel inborn error of metabolism
2005) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 338(3). p.1322-1326 Mark(
- Sensory contributions to postural control in children with DCD
- Another case of word-final disfluencies
- Nondenaturing polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis as a method for studying protein interactions: applications in the analysis of mitochondrial OXPHOS complexes
- How do children with DCD walk?