- Combination of proteomic techniques as powerful tool in the search for the underlying defect in OXPROS complex deficiencies
- Worldwide distribution and broader clinical spectrum of muscle-eye-brain disease
- A new leukodystrophy with brainstem and spinal cord involvement and high lactate
- Clinical and diagnostic characteristics of complex III deficiency due to mutations in the BCS1L gene
- Homozygous Gly555Glu mutation in the nuclear-encoded 70 kDa flavoprotein gene causes instability of the respiratory chain complex II
- eIF2B-related disorders: Antenatal onset and involvement of multiple organs
An inherited metabolic disorder presenting as ethylene glycol intoxication in a young adult.
2002) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF FORENSIC MEDICINE AND PATHOLOGY. 23(1). p.96-100 Mark(
- Letter to the editor: Meningeal carcinomatosis in a child with Ewing sarcoma
- Mass spectrometric identification of mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation subunits separated by two-dimensional blue-native polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis
- GRACILE syndrome, a lethal metabolic disorder with iron overload, is caused by a point mutation in BCS1L.