Aminoacylase I deficiency: A novel inborn error of metabolism
2005) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 338(3). p.1322-1326 Mark(
- Another case of word-final disfluencies
- Nondenaturing polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis as a method for studying protein interactions: applications in the analysis of mitochondrial OXPHOS complexes
- Diagnostics in mitochondrial diseases: The need of collaboration between clinician and research laboratorie.
- Denaturating high performance liquid chromatography, a rapid mutation screening technique for the entire mitochondrial genome.
- High dose statins and skeletal muscle metabolism in man: A randomized controlled trial.
- is livertransplantation indicated in metabolic disorders with neurological involvement? two case reports
- How do children with DCD walk?
- Sensory contributions to postural control in children with DCD
- Neuroradiologic findings in a young patient with characteristics of Sturge-Weber syndrome and Mippel-Mrenaunay syndrome