- Gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric analysis of N-acetylated amino acids: The first case of aminoacylase I deficiency
- Complex V subcomplexes detected by BN PAGE are a sign of a defective intramitochondrial protein translation
- Linezolid-induced inhibition of mitochondrial protein synthesis
- Delayed neuromotor development combined with albinism and increased very long chain fatty acids.
- Steroids in intractable childhood epilepsy: clinical experience and review of the literature
- High dose statins and skeletal muscle metabolism in man: A randomized controlled trial.
- Isolated defects of mitochondrial ATP synthase: overview of 15 cases.
- Immunocytochemiscal staining of cultured fibroblasts is available first line screening test for oxidative phosphorylation.
Aminoacylase I deficiency: A novel inborn error of metabolism
2005) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 338(3). p.1322-1326 Mark(
- Hot-water epilepsy: a new Caucasian case