- Modulation of invasion in vitro and in vivo
- Investigation of tumour-invasion mechanisms.
- Evaluation de substances anti-invasives en culture organotypique
Downregulation in vivo of the invasion-suppressor molecule E-cadherin in experimental and clinical cancer
2002) Molecular and cellular basis for cell to cell interaction: its significance in cancer, p. 63-80 (S. Hirohashi, H.L. Moses, E. Ruoslahti, T. Sugimura, M. Takeichi and M. Terada, Eds.). Proceedings of the 24th International Symposium of the Princess Takamatsu Cancer Research Fund. The Princeton Scientific Publishing Co. Inc. Princeton, New Jersey, USA, 1994. Mark(
- Applications en cancérologie
- Mechanisms of tumor spread :a brief overview.
- The use of spheroids in the study of invasion.
- Chick heart invasion assay
- 8-prenylnaringenin, the phytooestrogen in hops and beer, may influence the incidence of breast cancer.
- An anti-invasive factor in the conditioned medium of a melanoma cell line: signaling via the ErbB receptors?
- Synthetic and biological activity evaluation studies on novel 1,3-diarylpropenones.
- 8-Prenylnaringenin, the phytoestrogen in hops and beer, upregulates the function of the E-cadherin/catenin complex in human mammary carcinoma cells
- Tangerine effects on human mammary cell interactions
- The E-cadherin/catenin complex in invasion: the role of ectodomain shedding.
- Internalization of the E-cadherin/catenin complex and scattering of human mammary carcinoma cells: MCF-7/AZ after treatment with conditioned medium from human skin squamous carcinoma cells COLO 16.