- Dissemination and adhesion of peritoneal cancer cells to the peritoneal wall
- Age and cellular context influence rectal prolapse formation in mice with caecal wall colorectal cancer xenografts
- Radiation-induced collateral damage: impact on metastasis.
- Pharmacological evaluation of the anti-invasive agent 4-fluoro-3',4',5'-trimethoxychalcone
- Microbial inhibition of oral epithelial wound recovery: potential role for quorum sensing molecules?
Glucocorticoids and the non-steroidal selective glucocorticoid receptor modulator, compound A, differentially affect colon cancer-derived myofibroblasts
2015) JOURNAL OF STEROID BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 149. p.92-105 Mark(
- Chick heart invasion assay for testing the invasiveness of cancer cells and the activity of potentially anti-invasive compounds
- Structure-activity relationship studies of 4-methylcoumarin derivatives as anticancer agents
- Effects of irradiation on epithelial wound healing and microbial diversity in an in-vitro oral mucosa model
- 4-Fluoro-3',4',5'-trimethoxychalcone as a new anti-invasive agent: from discovery to initial validation in an in vivo metastasis model
- Tumor-environment biomimetics delay peritoneal metastasis formation by deceiving and redirecting disseminated cancer cells
- The quorum sensing peptides PhrG, CSP and EDF promote angiogenesis and invasion of breast cancer cells in vitro
- Cancer-associated fibroblasts as target and tool in cancer therapeutics and diagnostics
- Impact of neoadjuvant therapy on cancer-associated fibroblasts in rectal cancer
- Communication of quorum sensing peptides with breast cancer cells