Glucocorticoids and the non-steroidal selective glucocorticoid receptor modulator, compound A, differentially affect colon cancer-derived myofibroblasts
2015) JOURNAL OF STEROID BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 149. p.92-105 Mark(
- Microbial inhibition of oral epithelial wound recovery: potential role for quorum sensing molecules?
- Communication of quorum sensing peptides with breast cancer cells
- Impact of neoadjuvant therapy on cancer-associated fibroblasts in rectal cancer
- The quorum sensing peptides PhrG, CSP and EDF promote angiogenesis and invasion of breast cancer cells in vitro
- Tumor-environment biomimetics delay peritoneal metastasis formation by deceiving and redirecting disseminated cancer cells
- Cancer-associated fibroblasts connect metastasis-promoting communication in colorectal cancer
- Dynamic shifts in the oral microbiome during radiotherapy
- Crosstalk between the microbiome and cancer cells by quorum sensing peptides
- Further studies on anti-invasive chemotypes: an excursion from chalcones to curcuminoids
- 8-prenylnaringenin and tamoxifen inhibit the shedding of irradiated epithelial cells and increase the latency period of radiation-induced oral mucositis
- Cancer-associated adipose tissue promotes breast cancer progression by paracrine Oncostatin M and JAK3/STAT3 signaling
- The impact of disparate isolation methods for extracellular vesicles on downstream RNA profiling
- Heterologous screening of hybridomas for the development of broad-specific monoclonal antibodies against deoxynivalenol and its analogues
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?