- Plasmin produces an E-cadherin fragment that stimulates cancer cell invasion.
- Inhibitory effect of different flavonoids on the invasion of malignant MO4 cells into embryonic chick heart in vitro.
- Assays in vitro and in vivo for invasion and metastasis: application to drug testing
- Modulation of invasion in vitro and in vivo
Downregulation in vivo of the invasion-suppressor molecule E-cadherin in experimental and clinical cancer
2002) Molecular and cellular basis for cell to cell interaction: its significance in cancer, p. 63-80 (S. Hirohashi, H.L. Moses, E. Ruoslahti, T. Sugimura, M. Takeichi and M. Terada, Eds.). Proceedings of the 24th International Symposium of the Princess Takamatsu Cancer Research Fund. The Princeton Scientific Publishing Co. Inc. Princeton, New Jersey, USA, 1994. Mark(
- Applications en cancérologie
- Flavonoids:tools for the study of tumor invasion in vitro
- Investigation of tumour-invasion mechanisms.
- Evaluation de substances anti-invasives en culture organotypique
- Effect of flavonoids on cancer cell invasiveness