- Discovery of novel nonmuscle myosin II inhibitors as antimetastatic therapeutics leads and chemical tools
- Dissemination and adhesion of peritoneal cancer cells to the peritoneal wall
- The effects of quorum sensing peptides on colon cancer cells: implications for the role of the gut microbiome
- Age and cellular context influence rectal prolapse formation in mice with caecal wall colorectal cancer xenografts
- Radiation-induced collateral damage: impact on metastasis.
- Pharmacological evaluation of the anti-invasive agent 4-fluoro-3',4',5'-trimethoxychalcone
Glucocorticoids and the non-steroidal selective glucocorticoid receptor modulator, compound A, differentially affect colon cancer-derived myofibroblasts
2015) JOURNAL OF STEROID BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 149. p.92-105 Mark(
- Microbial inhibition of oral epithelial wound recovery: potential role for quorum sensing molecules?
- Chick heart invasion assay for testing the invasiveness of cancer cells and the activity of potentially anti-invasive compounds
- 4-Fluoro-3',4',5'-trimethoxychalcone as a new anti-invasive agent: from discovery to initial validation in an in vivo metastasis model