- Game over? Hoe games ons blijven(d) uitdagen tot leren...
The rhetoric of disability: a dramatistic-narrative analysis of One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest
2012) CRITICAL ARTS-SOUTH-NORTH CULTURAL AND MEDIA STUDIES. 26(5). p.631-647 Mark(
- Landscape, culture, and education in Defoe's Robinson crusoe
- Revisiting the rhetorical curriculum
- No time for rhetorical games
- Parental acceptance of digital game-based learning
- What happens off the field? Proposing a rhetorical approach of the affinity spaces surrounding games
- State-of-the-Art report on studies of literacy and learning in and through social media: on studies of literacy and learning in and through social media
- Video games as equipment for living
- Science fiction and a rhetorical analysis of the 'literature myth'