- SMR in Flanders - The HAVIK-project: Archaeological GIS-based inventory of archives at the Universities of Ghent and Leuven.
Processing oblique aerial photographs in Flanders. The HAVIK-project at the Ghent University: a contribution to archaeological ressource management.
2002) Commission IV. Data Management and Mathematical Methods in Archaeology. Proceedings of Symposia 1.3, 1.5, 1.8, 1.10. XIVth Congress of the International Union for Prehistoric and Protohistoric Sciences (Liège-Belgium-2001), Firenze, 2002 / F. Djindjian & P. Moscati (ed.). - (Archeologia e Calculatori ; 13). p.151-160 Mark(
- Archaeological field research - definition of minimum requirements
- The Bronze Age and Early Iron Age in Western Flanders (Belgium): shifting occupation patterns.
- Archaeology in Flanders: an overview
- Aerial photography and the former landscape of western Flanders.
- Archaeological sampling strategies in Flanders (Belgium).
- Kringen voor de doden: Bronstijdgrafheuvels te Oedelem-Wulfsberge (W-Vl.)
- The HAVIK-Project: archaeological GIS-based inventory for Flanders (Belgium).
- The Organisation of Archaeology in Flanders and Wallonia (Belgium).