- Bridging the Faultline gap: Faultline deactivation and leadership in crossed-groups social dilemmas.
- On becoming a beyonder!
- On becoming a beyonder: transcending average leadership
Cognitive styles and person-environment fit: investigating the consequences of cognitive (mis)fit
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 18(2). p.167-198 Mark(
- Institutional imperatives versus emergent dynamics: a case study on continuous change in higher education
Organizational change questionnaire - climate of change, processes and readiness: Development of a new instrument
2009) Journal of Psychology: Interdisciplinary and Applied. 143(6). p.559-599 Mark(
Learning mode of small business owners in Belgium
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP & SMALL BUSINESS. 7(1). p.92-106 Mark(
- A case study of arteconomy: building a bridge between art and enterprise: Belgian businesses stimulate creativity and innovation through art
- The challenges of internationalization from foreign and local student's perspectives: the case of management school