- Indoor radon survey in dwellings of the Kars province, Turkey
- Simultaneous in situ profiling of DNA lesion endpoints based on image cytometry and a single cell database approach
Biotechnological developments for the assessment of radiobiological impact of cosmic radiation during the Belgian Soyuz flight to the International Space Station
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 63(3). p.31-34 Mark(
- 3-D confocal microscopy track analysis: a promising tool for determining CR-39 response function.
- 3-D confocal microscopy of etched nuclear tracks in CR-39.
- Indoor radon detected by compact discs
- Short-lived alpha sources of energies 6.0 MeV and 7.69 MeV for calibration purposes
- Study of the atmospheric 85Kr concentration growth in Gent between 1979 and 1999
- 3D confocal microscopy track analysis: a promising tool for determining CR-39 response function.
- Semi-automated analysis of three-dimensional track images.