- Multivariable modeling of factors associated with spinal pain in young adolescence
- Sagittal whole-body postural balance: the missing link between sagittal spinopelvic alignment and coronal plane trunk asymmetry?
- Factors associated with low back pain before pubertal peak growth
Measuring participation when combining subjective and objective variables : the development of the Ghent Participation Scale (GPS)
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL AND REHABILITATION MEDICINE. 52(4). p.527-540 Mark(
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a muscle functional MRI study
An evaluator-blinded randomized controlled trial evaluating therapy effects and prognostic factors for a general and an individually defined physical therapy program in ambulant children with bilateral spastic cerebral palsy
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL AND REHABILITATION MEDICINE. 51(6). p.677-691 Mark(
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a mfMRI study
- Whole-body sagittal alignment: too often neglected in research on the etiopathogenesis of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis?
- Influence of motor imagery training on gait rehabilitation in sub-acute stroke: a randomized controlled trial
- Trunk extension exercises: how is trunk extensor muscle recruitment related to the exercise dosage?