- Measuring participation when combining subjective and objective variables: the development of the Ghent Participation Scale (GPS)
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a muscle functional MRI study
An evaluator-blinded randomized controlled trial evaluating therapy effects and prognostic factors for a general and an individually defined physical therapy program in ambulant children with bilateral spastic cerebral palsy
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL AND REHABILITATION MEDICINE. 51(6). p.677-691 Mark(
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a mfMRI study
- Whole-body sagittal alignment: too often neglected in research on the etiopathogenesis of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis?
- Influence of motor imagery training on gait rehabilitation in sub-acute stroke: a randomized controlled trial
- Trunk extension exercises: how is trunk extensor muscle recruitment related to the exercise dosage?
- A study of whether video scoring is a reliable option for blinded scoring of the Gross Motor Function Measure-88
- Static load bearing exercises of individuals with transfemoral amputation fitted with an osseointegrated implant: reliability of kinetic data
- A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial protocol to assess Traumeel injection vs dexamethasone injection in rotator cuff syndrome: the TRAumeel in ROtator cuff syndrome (TRARO) study protocol