- Perceptions from mental health nurses about health promotion: a qualitative study
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
- The new impact factor has arrived: who cares?
- Training COPC and leadership development at Ghent University, Belgium
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Together we change!
- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
- La consultation 'sans argent' chez le généraliste est une nécessité
- Primary care in cancer control: towards mature cancer care
- Chronic disease management programmes: an adequate response to patients' needs?
- Vlaamse prioritaire thema's met betrekking tot eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: focus op de Vlaamse huisartsgeneeskunde: tabellenboek
- 15by2015: strengthening primary health care in developing countries and fighting 'inequity by disease'
- Validity of self-reported utilization of physician services: a population study
- A practice-based analysis of combinations of diseases in patients aged 65 or older in primary care
- Family medicine training in Sub-Saharan Africa: South-South cooperation in the Primafamed project as strategy for development