- Pay-for-performance : beter niet aan beginnen?
- Do we reap what we sow? : exploring the association between the strength of European primary healthcare systems and inequity in unmet need
- South-South cooperation in health professional education : a literature review
- Training for impact : the socio-economic impact of a fit for purpose health workforce on communities
- A qualitative interpretation of challenges associated with helping patients with multiple chronic diseases identify their goals
- The contribution of primary care research to education, training and development of the primary healthcare workforce
- Perceptions from mental health nurses about health promotion: a qualitative study
- The new impact factor has arrived: who cares?
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Rwandan family medicine residents expanding their training into South Africa : the use of South-South medical electives in enhancing learning experiences
- Training COPC and leadership development at Ghent University, Belgium
- Together we change!
- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
- La consultation 'sans argent' chez le généraliste est une nécessité