- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Vlaamse prioritaire thema's met betrekking tot eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: focus op de Vlaamse huisartsgeneeskunde: tabellenboek
- Chronic disease management programmes: an adequate response to patients' needs?
- Patiënt en niet ziekte vooropstellen
- Vlaamse prioritaire thema's met betrekking tot eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: focus op de Vlaamse huisartsgeneeskunde
- Family medicine training in Sub-Saharan Africa: South-South cooperation in the Primafamed project as strategy for development
- A practice-based analysis of combinations of diseases in patients aged 65 or older in primary care
- Validity of self-reported utilization of physician services: a population study
- Student participation as a strategy for training leadership and becoming change agents
- Engaging GPs in insulin therapy initiation: a qualitative study evaluating a support program in the Belgian context
- Communication between general practitioners and radiologists: opinions, experience, promises, pitfalls
- Why sub-Saharan African health workers migrate to European countries that do not actively recruit: a qualitative study post-migration
- Eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: klaar voor de uitdaging?
- African primary care research: current situation, priorities and capacity building