The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Vlaamse prioritaire thema's met betrekking tot eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: focus op de Vlaamse huisartsgeneeskunde: tabellenboek
- Chronic disease management programmes: an adequate response to patients' needs?
- Patiënt en niet ziekte vooropstellen
- Vlaamse prioritaire thema's met betrekking tot eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: focus op de Vlaamse huisartsgeneeskunde
- Validity of self-reported utilization of physician services: a population study
- Family medicine training in Sub-Saharan Africa: South-South cooperation in the Primafamed project as strategy for development
- A practice-based analysis of combinations of diseases in patients aged 65 or older in primary care
- Student participation as a strategy for training leadership and becoming change agents
- Engaging GPs in insulin therapy initiation: a qualitative study evaluating a support program in the Belgian context
- Communication between general practitioners and radiologists: opinions, experience, promises, pitfalls
- Eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: klaar voor de uitdaging?
- Why sub-Saharan African health workers migrate to European countries that do not actively recruit: a qualitative study post-migration
- Teaching clinical anatomy: from general practice to state-of-the-art surgery
- Knowledge and attitude of the Flemish primary care physician toward organ donation and transplantation