- Pay-for-performance : beter niet aan beginnen?
- Training (family) physicians and health care professionals for the 21st century
- South-South cooperation in health professional education : a literature review
- The primary health-care system in China
- Do we reap what we sow? : exploring the association between the strength of European primary healthcare systems and inequity in unmet need
- Evaluatie Impulsfonds : rapport
- Training for impact : the socio-economic impact of a fit for purpose health workforce on communities
- The contribution of primary care research to education, training and development of the primary healthcare workforce
- The new impact factor has arrived: who cares?
- Perceptions from mental health nurses about health promotion: a qualitative study
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Training COPC and leadership development at Ghent University, Belgium
- Rwandan family medicine residents expanding their training into South Africa : the use of South-South medical electives in enhancing learning experiences
- Together we change!