- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
- Vlaamse prioritaire thema's met betrekking tot eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: focus op de Vlaamse huisartsgeneeskunde: tabellenboek
- Chronic disease management programmes: an adequate response to patients' needs?
- Patiënt en niet ziekte vooropstellen
- Vlaamse prioritaire thema's met betrekking tot eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: focus op de Vlaamse huisartsgeneeskunde
- 15by2015: strengthening primary health care in developing countries and fighting 'inequity by disease'
- Validity of self-reported utilization of physician services: a population study
- A practice-based analysis of combinations of diseases in patients aged 65 or older in primary care
- Family medicine training in Sub-Saharan Africa: South-South cooperation in the Primafamed project as strategy for development
- Student participation as a strategy for training leadership and becoming change agents
- Communication between general practitioners and radiologists: opinions, experience, promises, pitfalls
- Engaging GPs in insulin therapy initiation: a qualitative study evaluating a support program in the Belgian context
- Eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: klaar voor de uitdaging?